Assemblyman Hopefuls Message to Fathers

Dzidzinyo Akpeke Rolex writes...✍



Father's are special people in our lives. They try in anyway to display their love for us. May the love and respect we feel for you make up for our wrongs against you.

There are dad's, there are fathers and there are special men. Most men though don't have the official title of being our father have all the characteristics of a great father. You all have make a great difference in my life. Words can't express my gratitude for every special man who served and or still serving as a father to me.



How blessed I am to have you as a father. Your words of encouragement and your support over the years means more to me than you could ever realized.

I know I could and still can always count on you. Dad, may your days be filled with the love you fill today. 

Love You All

No comments

Powered by Blogger.